top post custom

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Romantic Quotes



Romantic quotes just for you


Hello everyone!


I missed a day on updating my Book of Love, Relationship and Romance and I apologize for that. I got hooked into something very important. Anyway, as I have mentioned from the last chapter, I will be selecting some of the top most romantic quotes that will surely inspire you guys. I will be posting them here in this chapter.

But why do we need these quotes? Maybe some of you just think of it as something to read about or probably just texts to inspire you. Yes these assumptions are true but for me, I have my own reason why I read and overwhelm myself with these cute romantic quotes.

In my case, I wanted to keep reading on these romantic quotes for this will remind me to never look back on love. Quotes aren't just words, each of them has their own meaning. When I get to read them, I feel so inspired and I am reminded all the time that love do exist and it entails a relationship that depends on how you manage. Yes! I may sound very vulnerable to love, maybe because I am in love right now, with my partner and with my children.

So let's see, here are some of the romantic, inspiring and lovable quotes I have personally selected that will surely leave a mark as soon as you are done reading. Let's all check this out and let's enjoy every bit of it. These quotes are not my own produced quotes, they are owned by several renowned people found on their novels, book and movies they have created, so therefore they are all copied and are posted honoring the authors and writers behind each quote.






“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever”
― Nicholas Sparks

“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays

“If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.”
― William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

“True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

“When love is not madness it is not love.”
― Pedro Calderón de la Barca

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart"
― Helen Keller

"Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."
― Germaine De Stael

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.”
– Michael D. Montaigne

“I may not be your first, but to be your last would be perfect.”
– Anonymous

"Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."
― A.A. Milne

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me ... every day."
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."
― Stephanie Perkins, Anna And The French Kiss

“If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”
― Khalil Gibran

“Every great love starts with a great story...”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

“My soul will find yours.”
― Jude Deveraux, A Knight in Shining Armor

“I'm not sentimental--I'm as romantic as you are. The idea, you know,
is that the sentimental person thinks things will last--the romantic
person has a desperate confidence that they won't.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise

“When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

“Sometimes you wake up from a dream. Sometimes you wake up in a dream. And sometimes, every once in a while, you wake up in someone else's dream. ”
― Richelle Mead, Succubus Blues

“Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body... For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away.”
– Louis de Bernières, in Captain Corelli’s Mandolin

“When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
– Louis de Bernières, in Captain Corelli’s Mandolin

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."
― James Baldwin

“Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.”
― Nicholas Sparks

“She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook




"They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now."
― Edna St. Vincent Millay

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
― Dr. Seuss


“My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all...All my heart has ever wanted is you.”
― Stephanie Laurens, The Edge of Desire

“You don’t take away my choices. You are my choice.”
― Colleen Houck

"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being 'in love', which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident."
― Louis de Bernières, Captain Corelli's

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything."
― Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories Of My Life

“Journeys end in lovers meeting”
– William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night (II, iii, 44)


You have it all guys. One of the few quotes I read time to time. My faves.. See you around.
M.





No comments:

Post a Comment